50 Years of Care Management
That’s Hard to Beat
At MP CareSolutions, we have perfected the practice of care management over our 50 plus year history of delivering innovative services that improve care and reduce costs. Care Management starts with identifying the right population, addressing the whole patient, and breaking down barriers to care which paves the way to great outcomes. We have fine-tuned our care management programs to do just that! Our unique and powerful data-driven, people focused approach leads to perfect scores – 100% member satisfaction and 100% compliance with NCQA chart audits.
Let Our Expertise Drive Your Success.
Consistently exceed state targets for enrolling populations with complex medical and behavioral health care needs into Care Management
100% Acceptance of Annual Medicaid Data Submissions by State Regulatory Agency
NICU Admissions and Premature Birth Rates that are Consistently and Notably Lower than State Benchmarks
100% Complex Population Care Plans and UAS Assessments Completed within Timeframes
100% Compliance with NCQA Chart Audits
100% Member Satisfaction with Case Management Experience and Culture Competency
Care Management That Works
MP CareSolutions offers cutting-edge evidence-based programs with state-of-the-art predictive modeling that identifies problems early, preventing the need for higher levels of care. Through the right combination of virtual and community-based outreach, we achieve statistically greater member engagement rates than our peers. Our member guided care plans and self-empowerment model improve care in a sustainable way creating longer term cost savings.
Complete Continuum of Care Management Services
In addition to building highly successful care management programs for our partners, Monroe Plan (Parent Company of MP Care Solutions) operates one the most successful Care Management Agencies in New York. This gives us a unique, first-hand understanding of the challenges your organization faces.
Our Care Management Programs proactively address these challenges by including:
- An interdisciplinary team of RN’s and behavioral health experts, supported by skilled community outreach staff, who work closely with you to provide a customized approach that fits your organization’s needs
- Telephonic, Virtual, and Community-Based Programs to Close Clinical Gaps in Care
- State-of-the-Art Systems, with Customized Reporting Capability, that Result in Rightly-Focused Care Management Programs
- Exceptional Engagement Rates that Surpass Industry Benchmarks
- Highly Effective Collaboration with Clinical and Community Based Care Providers
- Psychosocial Support that Effectively Assesses and Addresses Social Determinants of Health and Links Members to Needed Services such as Food, Housing and Transportation
- Education that Empowers the Member and their Family Support System
- Expert Transition Care Coordination, including Discharge Planning Support